Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh man, I suck

I decided to take the weekend off from doing the 30 Day Shred DVD. I had done it for four days in a row, and my body was telling me it needed a rest. But then, instead of being good and active, and eating well this weekend, I've been pretty lazy, and I've also eaten way, way too much.

I wouldn't be surprised if I gained 2 pounds this weekend, but I won't know, because I'm not going to weigh myself. I guess there's nothing to do but get back on track. I'm going to work really hard this week to eat more veggies and drink more water. Those will be my two goals for this week.

I'm seeing a lot of salads in my future for the upcoming week, which is just fine because I love salad. I'm also going to try to make more vegetarian meals, and my awesome friend, Christy (who is a vegetarian), is going to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment