Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back Pain

I've been having a really hard time lately with exercising because I've had a ton of lower back pain. Most of the time when I stand up after sitting for any length of time, my tailbone hurts like crazy. I've always had a bad back, so this is nothing new, but it's worse than ever before. I'm not sure if it's the position on the recumbent bike or what. I might need to start looking on the internet for ideas on exercises that will either help me strengthen my back, or that are more gentle on the back.

2 comments:

  1. The best way to help a bad back is to strengthen your abs. I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know that. I don't know what to do about my tailbone, though, because it doesn't seem like it's a muscle there that's hurting, but my bone.

    ReplyDelete