Monday, February 16, 2009

Givin' it one more try

I decided to try to do the Hip Hop Abs program for 30 days (again). When I first got the DVD's, I did them every day for probably a couple months. I didn't really think it was doing a whole lot, but now that I weigh 15+ pounds more, and my belly jiggles like a bowl full of jelly, I think maybe they actually were doing something.

I've tried a couple of times since then, but haven't been able to stick with it, because as funny as I found the instructor the first couple months, now he annoys me so much I'd like to give him a good smack upside the head. There is an option to do the music louder, so I can't hear him, but I don't really care for the music very much either.

I think I can stick with this for 30 days, though, and maybe by then it'll be warm enough to go bike riding. But if you find me one morning, and I've shot myself in the head, you'll know why.

2 comments:

  1. Could you turn the sound completely down and turn on your own music? I know it wouldn't be the right beat, but it might keep you from going insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of that, but it really helps when you're doing dance aerobics to have the right beat. I could just do the moves on my own without the video completely, but I don't know if it would work the same.

    ReplyDelete