Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 2

I did day 2 of the 30 day shred this morning. It was even harder than yesterday, I think. Probably because I woke up sore and tired this morning. I made it through, and I'm (barely) still alive. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier and not harder, because I don't think I can't do it if it's any harder.

Then I decided to have Kaitlyn take a picture of me. I should have done it yesterday, for a true before picture, because I'm sure I've already grown tons of muscles and stuff. Kaitlyn didn't tell me that there was a clock and a shadow behind my head, making it look all funny. And she also likes to take pictures from below me, no matter how many times I tell her to hold the camera up higher, so it looks like I have more of a double chin than I do. The final comment I have about my picture was that this was after my workout, so I'm all tired and sweaty. But hey, maybe I look better than I did when I started. Who knows?



3 comments:

  1. I think I need some of these videos!! Okay DVD's! I don't have a DVD player though so I guess I better get one of those first! Keep us posted on the next 28 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look cute anyway, but in the future, just push your chin away from your neck just a touch... I learned that in the portrait taking section of my photography class.

    ReplyDelete