Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not a day for healthy eating

Who doesn't eat a bunch of junk on Superbowl Sunday? I'm sure there are lots of people who don't care about the Superbowl, therefore don't feel the need to eat a lot of junk food. I'm not one of those people. I don't know what it is about the Superbowl that makes me feel like I have to eat more stuff. But you just gotta!

I didn't do too bad, though. I had a bit of candy, but that's really all the extra stuff I ate. I think if Troy was more into the Superbowl (he watched a movie downstairs instead), it might be worse.

I did 9 miles today on my exercise bike. Last week's total was 74 miles, which was my best week so far. I'm hoping to do more this week, though. Plans for buying a real bike are moving forward, and I can't wait for spring and warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment