Sunday, September 5, 2010

ARGH!

So, I did my official weigh in yesterday, and this past week I lost a grand total of 1/2 a pound. That's it. I followed the diet plan exactly, worked out hard for an hour every single day, and that's all I lost. If you consider that 1/2 a pound is 1750 calories, and I probably burned about 2500 this week with my workouts alone, I'd say this diet isn't doing much for me.

Troy, on the other hand, lost 3 pounds. Without exercising at all. Yes, I am unhappy about all this. Can you tell? I'm just getting so frustrated! I felt like my pants were getting looser, but I hadn't worn them for awhile (it was just 1 pair), so maybe they were always kind of loose. That measly weight loss has me doubting that my body is changing at all. Why is this so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment