Friday, August 14, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!

Well, I've worked really hard this week. I've been watching what I eat really closely, have not cheated at all (starting Monday), running every morning, started Turbo Jam on Wednesday, doing the push-up challenge.

And . . . I've lost 3 lbs this week! I'm so glad. I was really afraid that after all that I wouldn't have lost anything, or worse yet, gained. I know the scale isn't everything, and it's a good thing to eat healthier and work out, but I still want it to pay off. It makes me more motivated to keep going.

I've kept up with the running, and my leg actually doesn't hurt as bad, thank goodness. I started listening to music yesterday morning with my run (I don't know why I didn't think of it before then), and it makes it slightly better. It's still hard to forget that I'm running, or that every part of my legs hurts, but at least the pain is put to music now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally agree with the music thing (or podcasts)... sorry I didn't think to ask you if you were doing that! :) Congratulations on the weight loss! That's really great for one week! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to kicking your bum in the triathlon. (I'm laughing hysterically... I think we'll both get our bums equally kicked by every single other person in the race. ;)

    ReplyDelete