Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting Stronger

Today I upped my run to a mile. For any runners out there, that may seem like the shortest run ever, but for me (a person who hates running with a passion) it's pretty darn good. The only thing is, the right leg of my shorts always rides up, and my right calf always hurts more than my left. I wonder if I'm running funny. I need to get different shorts that won't ride up, too.

I've also been doing my push-up challenge. Last night, after doing five sets, I did 81 push-ups total. Regular push-ups, too, not girl push-ups.

Now, if only I could fit in any of my pants . . .

2 comments:

  1. A mile is good! It's more than a lot of people can do. My left leg usually has more problems like that, but my right knee hurts sometimes. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe we both run lopsided or something.

    81 pushups? Awesome! I don't think I could do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like running, but i can, but i still don't like to run a mile. A mile is good

    ReplyDelete